Cleaner (Morning: 07:30 - 10:30)
Salary: Dixons Scale 13 - £16,588 FTE
Closing Date: 26.07.2019
Why choose Dixons McMillan Academy?
- Inspirational scholars who are fully supportive of our ethos of high expectation and no excuses
- A truly values driven culture based on a belief that everyone can and will succeed
- An opportunity to develop and grow as a professional through our personalised ‘Coaching for Excellence’ CPD programme
- The chance to join a supportive, professional and talented staff who always put scholar learning and experience first
- Career development opportunities as a growing academy
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of positivity, excellence and respect and completely committed to our vision: to provide young people with the very best education possible so that they leave the academy highly employable and ready to lead happy and successful lives.
Full details including the complete advert, job description, person specification and application form can be found below. Or, call the school on 01274 424350 and speak to Heather Brons, SLT Senior Administrator / HR, to discuss the role further.
Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.