Cleaners x 2 (after school)
Salary: Level 1 SCP 13 (Actual salary £6569)
Dates: As soon as possible
Contract type: Part time, all year round, 15 hours per week, after school
Contract term: Permanent
Why choose Dixons McMillan Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
- Focus on feedback and professional growth
- Opportunities across the Trust
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of excellence, positivity and respect and completely committed to our mission: we are determined to provide our scholars and our families with the very best education possible so that they leave the academy as highly employable individuals and fully ready to lead happy and successful lives.
Full details including the complete advert, job description, person specification and application form can be found below. Or, call the school on 01274 424350 and speak to Heather Brons, SLT Senior Administrator / HR, to discuss the role further.
Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.