Head of English
Salary: UPS + TLR1b or Leadership Spine for aspiring senior leader
Closing Date: 01.05.2019
Why choose Dixons McMillan Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; teachers can teach and scholars can learn
- Highly effective and tailored CPD: 100% DMA teachers believe they are a better teacher since starting with us
- We work as a team; colleagues are talented, committed and highly supportive
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- A real focus on healthy and efficient systems: schemes of work fully resourced and ready
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of excellence, positivity and respect and completely committed to our mission: we are determined to provide our scholars and our families with the very best education possible so that they leave the academy as highly employable individuals and fully ready to lead happy and successful lives.
Attend our recruitment event on Thursday 25 April 5:30pm at Dixons McMillan Academy.
Full details including the complete advert, job description, person specification and application form can be found below. Or, call the school on 01274 424350 and speak to Heather Brons, SLT Senior Administrator / HR, to discuss the role further.
Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.