Teacher of Humanities - Religious Education
Salary: MPS / UPS
Closing Date: 25.03.2019
Recruitment Event: Monday 18 March at 17:30
Start Date: Thursday 22 August 2019
Contract type: Permanent
Contract term: Part Time / Full Time
Salary: UPS / MPS
Exceptional school at the heart of Bradford; Ofsted Outstanding in all areas. “The strong culture of care for scholars permeates the school” Ofsted, 2017.
Dixons McMillan Academy opened in September 2014 with just one Year 7 cohort. In September 2016, we moved into our new building and now have over 700 scholars on site.
Why choose Dixons McMillan Academy?
- Inspirational scholars who are fully supportive of our ethos of high expectation and no excuses
- A truly values driven culture based on a belief that everyone can and will succeed
- An opportunity to develop and grow as a professional through our personalised ‘Coaching for Excellence’ CPD programme
- The chance to join a supportive, professional and talented staff who always put scholar learning and experience first
- Career development opportunities as a growing academy
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of positivity, excellence and respect and completely committed to our vision: to provide young people with the very best education possible so that they leave the academy highly employable and ready to lead happy and successful lives.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 11 primary, secondary and all-through schools in Bradford and Leeds, committed to making a difference where it matters most:
Or, call the school on 01274 424350 and speak to Heather Brons, SLT Senior Administrator / HR, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
More information about the post and a downloadable application form, job description and person specification can be found on our website: www.dixonsma.com/join/jobs.
Closing date for applications: Monday 25 March 2019 at 9am (late applications will not be considered)
Interviews / selection: w/c Monday 25 March 2019